Propane Is the Smart Choice for Fueling Forklifts!
Written on: April 25, 2022
Our Cylinder Exchange Boosts Productivity & Your Bottom Line
Construction companies. Warehouses. Distribution centers. Those are just a few of the businesses that rely on forklifts every day. Whether it’s getting merchandise off trucks and onto shelves, or moving building materials quickly and efficiently around worksites, forklifts are essential. And many of those businesses have discovered the advantages of using propane to fuel their forklifts.
From powerful performance advantages to time-saving convenience and efficiency, propane for forklifts can keep your operation running smoothly, with significant savings over diesel or electricity. Beeline’s propane cylinder exchange program makes it easy to capitalize on all these benefits!
Why is Propane Better for Your Bottom Line?
- Power. Propane-powered forklifts will operate at 100% power as long as there’s propane in the cylinder. An electric forklift loses power as the battery drains. And when it’s out of power, it can take eight hours—or longer—to recharge. With a propane forklift, refueling takes minutes. All your employees must do is replace the empty cylinder with a full one, and the forklift is right back on the job.
Propane-powered forklifts also handle heavy loads better and are more capable when it comes to inclines.
- Cost-effectiveness. Faster refueling means less downtime. Plus, Beeline provides bulk propane delivery with volume discounts, making propane even more affordable. Charging stations for electric forklifts take up space and require large up-front investments.
Propane-fueled forklifts also require less maintenance and downtime for repairs than gasoline or diesel-powered ones.
- Safety. Propane forklifts are safe to use both indoors and outside. Gasoline-powered forklifts cannot be operated indoors, and electric forklifts are inefficient outdoors and can’t operate in wet conditions. That makes propane forklifts the best option for top performance indoors or out.
- Environmental friendliness. Propane forklifts emit dramatically fewer greenhouse gases than gasoline-powered forklifts. In the rare event of a propane leak, there’s no environmental damage. Meanwhile, about 40% of the country’s electricity generation comes from coal-fired power plants, making electric forklifts not quite as green as people may think they are.
- Versatility. Propane’s versatility is a plus for your business or job site. In addition to forklifts, propane can be used to power a wide range of equipment, including:
- Welding equipment
- Commercial mowers and landscaping equipment
- Asphalt heaters
- Concrete grinders, saws, polishers, trowels, and dust extractors
- Pressure washers
- Small cranes
- Water pumps
- Floor buffers
Ready to Get Started? Give Beeline a Call Today!
Our in-house team of propane pros will evaluate your business’s needs for propane forklift cylinders and give you a quote for a customized cylinder exchange program. We’ll set up sturdy, safe storage cages for your cylinders and thoroughly train your workers in the safe handling of propane cylinders. You’ll get the cylinders you need right when you need them, every time.
Beeline knows choosing commercial propane services isn’t a one-size-fits-all endeavor. But that’s exactly why businesses throughout South Florida rely on us for customized commercial propane solutions, whether they need bulk propane, a cylinder exchange, or both! Contact us today to learn about how our propane forklift cylinder exchange services or other commercial propane services that can help your business right away.